I hope everyone doing good and staying safe in this hard times
My name is Mercy, a blog writer and owner of the blog https://wordpress.com/home/spicesforlife222892284.wordpress.com
Better late than never, I was recently nominated for the “Bloggers Recognition Award” by John owner of the blog https://johnranjit.wordpress.com/ .
I would like appreciate him for nominating me for this award. He’s not only a blogger but also a good writer, his write up on “Managing Yourselves” is amazing and I recommend for everyone to check it out.
It’s my first nomination for this award and I am very grateful
Rules to the Blogger Recognition Award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How did I start blogging?
I started a bit out of curiosity and because I wanted to share my ideas with others. At the beginning I didn’t dedicate to it too much of my time, but the more I wrote, the more I had fun, especially with the ‘The Best Project. I have plenty of ideas for the coming posts and I hope you will appreciate them.
Advice for the new bloggers ->
Writing is not easy especially in this time and era where timing is very limited as a result of the multiple choices and roles one has to play on daily basis however I believe it’s important to write with consistency and to share your thoughts.
My nominees for the award are –