The year 2020 for me has been a year of retracement .the year when so much energy was put in the beginning of the year with high aspirations, goals well detailed and plans set in motion but the panic of Covid-19 was second to none and I know many of you feel the same way as I do too.
2021 is not catching me unaware, to achieve this I advised you get an accountable partner. Someone who will look you in the eye and tell you; you are on track or have gone off track. You need to be intentional about this.
What you do to ensure this accountability works for you:
- Do the work side-by side, be open to share your progress with each other, ask questions and find solutions for each other .
- Keep socializing out of it- once you bring socializing into it accountability drops. This will be a tough but focus.
- Share each task with your accountable partner right before you do it ;you must be clear on where you want to go and let your partner know so that you can be evaluated from time to time to see whether you are on track or not.
- Set a timelines for your goals – this timeline will be help come up with strategies and energy to achieve your goals.
- Create actual accountability –demand accountability and give accountability to each other.