95% of conflicts, break ups and divorce are caused by couples in the relationship or marriage. The remaining 5% is as a result of external factors which still need the concern or approval of the couples. Honestly if your relationship … Continue reading WAYS TO DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP
On August 25th Nantongo Immaculate took to her social media platform particularly Facebook to share pictures of her separation and inspiration from embracing life. Below are excepts So finally my divorce is final yeeeeeeey after 6yrs of separation. Today I … Continue reading Happly Divorced; How Nantongo Immaculate choose to embrace her new life.
When God tells us not to do something in His word, it’s not because it’s only a sin but because of the consequences it has on us. We need to understand that anything God tells us not to do or … Continue reading PRE-MARITAL SEX THE IMPACT ON RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE
Dear Beautiful, Gorgeous, Smart, Intelligent and God loving Sisters, I would like to introduce you to someone. Let’s call her Akua. Recently, Akua was going on a date with a potential “future husband”, so she sent me a message to get my honest and brotherly opinion about her “future husband” and men generally. Giggling like a teenager, she was excited because her dream of getting married this year finally looked like a reality – by the way, she is approaching the age of 30. She had been in a few failed relationships, tried a Ben 10 (younger lover), and had even … Continue reading Dearest SINGLE WOMEN